Make part of a picture transparent
- Open image in Photoshop.
- Right click on image layer in Photoshop and choose Layer From .
- Click Set Transparent Color, and then click the color in the picture or imagethat you want to make transparent. Notes:
- Choose Magic Wand Tool from the left panel.
- Using the Magic Wand Tool Select the image area you want to be transparent.
- After selected, click on ‘Delete’ button on your keyboard. When done you can see the transparent background around the image.
- If some background areas remained non-transparent, then follow the same steps above for each of those areas.
- For Save the image, click ‘File-Save for Web and Devices’ in Photoshop, then select the image and click ‘Save’.
Get In Touch
5329 Haskel Court, Richmond